So you've had your baby or you are about to and you don't know what you should have ready before your baby comes. The information out there is so confusing and how are you going to know if you need something or not, especially being a first time mum.
Our toolkit will help you with the basics and give you a list of the not so basic items to have throughout the 4th trimester.
The Fourth Trimester Mums and Bubs Toolkit Consists of:
- Nipple cream
- Breast pads
- Breastfeeding snacks
- Stainless steel water bottle
- Therapeutic Natural Candle
- Bath Magnesium Salts
- Body Scrub
- Mama Tea
- Roll on Essential oils for Calming and Sleep
- Reusable baby wipes
- Baby Bottom Balm (multi uses)
- Nutritionist food and lifestyle consultation 1.5hrs
- Tips on getting through the 4th trimester